In collaboration with:
TRANSPORT AS CARGO
If for any reason your pet cannot travel with you either in the cabin or in the hold, you can transport it as cargo.
- If it exceeds the allowed weight of 45 kg (total weight of the animal plus the carrier).
- If the legislation of the destination country restricts the admission of animals or accepts them only as cargo.
- The breed of your dog/cat is subject to transport restrictions (breeds considered dangerous or brachycephalic dogs and cats).
- If it is an animal of a different species than those accepted by the airlines.
- If you need your pet to travel alone.