In collaboration with:
The concept of dangerous dog does not have a universal concordance, each country proposes in its legislation its own nuances. The term potentially dangerous dog (PDD) is used to designate some breeds that meet certain morphological and behavioral patterns, such as:
- Having a high minimum body weight: above 20kg.
- A body with highly developed musculature.
- Powerful jaws, usually combined with a large, square head.
- A remarkable physical and pain resistance.
- A privileged strength thanks to the morphological characteristics mentioned above.
- A “greater tendency” to aggressive behavior than other dog breeds.
They require to be treated in a specific way, with great care and responsibility. Our company Woof Airlines assumes all the security protocols and adequate logistics to achieve the successful transfer of your pet.
- Akita Inu
- Bull terrier
- American Bulldog
- Dogo Argentino
- Fila Brasileiro
- Anatolian Shepherd
- Caucasian Shepherd
- Pit Bull Terrier
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- American Staffordshire terrier
- Tosa Inu
If your pet is not among those mentioned above, let us know and we will find a customized solution adapted to your needs. We also have special transport cages and crates for potentially dangerous dogs (PDD) (subject to availability and travel).